I believe one deed of empathy, compassion or mercy will help an oppressed person find genuine healing. When scores of people get involved and love one another, the oppressed can begin to experience genuine healing throughout the world.
Are you willing to open your heart and give love away to a person who is suffering?
Theme Song – Give it Away
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3:18 KJV
The Rallying Cry
The “Love One Another” slogan is a rallying cry for everyone to walk in love for one another.
Let us not love in word, neither in tongue, but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3:18 KJV
You will find several ways to love in deed and in truth below. You only need to select one way (or more) and then follow through with that service to others.
Love is a selfless act of giving without expecting anything in return. Quote by Linda M Carleton
Ways You Can Give Love Away:
- Donate time at a local battered woman’s shelter.
- Make a donation to a local battered woman’s shelter in your area.
- Be a friend to someone who needs one today.
- Listen with the intention to understand their sufferings.
- Have compassion for others sufferings.
NOTE: This page is a work in progress.
Follow Heart of Abuse on Facebook…